Ikuyo Imayama, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Ikuyo Imayama practices in the Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care, Sleep, and Allergy at UI Health. Dr. Imayama's clinical interests include sleep apnea, obesity, and lung disease. Her goal is to assist each patient with finding treatment regimens that fit their needs.
Specialties & services
- Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Sleep Medicine
- Sleep apnea
- Lung Disease
Sleep Sciences Center, Suite 104
2242 W. Harrison St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Residency: Saint Francis Medical Center Program, Seton Hall University — Trenton, NJ
- Medical School: Kyushu University — Japan
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Sleep Medicine