Itishree Trivedi, MD, MS
Get to know our provider
Dr. Itishree Trivedi practices in the Division of Gastroenterology & Hepatology at UI Health. Dr. Trivedi treats patients with a variety of gastrointestinal complaints. Her particular area of focus is in inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD), including Crohn's disease and colitis. She is part of a multidisciplinary team of IBD providers that includes physicians, pharmacists, and nurse practitioners who provide accessible, timely, and effective care for patients with Crohn's disease and colitis.
Specialties & Services
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Crohn's Disease
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 1B
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Michigan Healthcare System
- Internship: University of Michigan Healthcare System
- Medical School: Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Postgraduate: Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology