Jalees Rehman, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Jalees Rehman practices in the Division of Cardiology at UI Health. Dr. Rehman is a stem cell researcher and cell biologist whose clinical interests are focused on preventive cardiology and the effects of exercise and lifestyle on cardiovascular health. He can advise patients on recent clinical studies and how they can be best used to improve their health.
specialties & services
- Stem Cell Research
- Preventive Care
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship:Indiana University
- Residency:Indiana University
- Internship:Indiana University
- Medical School:Technische Universität München
- Postgraduate:University of California San Diego
- Board Certification:Cardiology