Jamie Berkes, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Jamie Berkes is the Director of Hepatology and Medical Director of Liver Transplantation at UI Health. Dr. Berkes specializes in all liver diseases with special attention to end-stage liver disease and the management of pre- and post-liver transplant patients.
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
specialties & services
- Transplantation Surgery
- Transplant Hepatology
- End-stage Liver Disease
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 1B
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Internship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Medical School: University of Iowa
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Transplant Hepatology