Jenny Y. Wang, MD. FAAP
get to know our provider
Dr. Jenny Y. Wang is the medical director of the Pediatric Critical Care Unit (PICU) at UI Health. As part of the multidisciplinary PICU team, Dr. Wang provides specialized care to patients with acute and chronic illnesses and those who have undergone major surgical procedures.
specialties & services
- Pediatric Critical Care
- Acute and Chronic Illnesses
- Multidisciplinary Care
University of Illinois Hospital, 5th Floor
1740 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: Harbor-UCLA Medical Center and Children's Hospital
- Residency: Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Medical School: Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatrics & Pediatric Critical Care