Jonathan D. Klein, MD, MPH
get to know our provider
Dr. Jonathan D. Klein practices in the Department of Pediatrics at UI Health. Dr. Klein specializes in adolescent medicine, and he has a focus on adolescent preventive health services, including smoking cessation, eating disorders, and public health programs. Dr. Klein focuses on faculty and research program development for the department, and he is scientific director of the American Academy of Pediatrics Julius B. Richmond Center of Excellence, a national center dedicated to preventing children's exposure to tobacco and secondhand smoke.
specialties & services
- Pediatric / Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Health Services
- Smoking Cessation
- Eating Disorders
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 2E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- FellowshipUniversity of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- ResidencyBoston Floating Hospital, New England Medical Center
- Medical SchoolNew Jersey Medical School