Jose A. Arruda, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Jose A. Arruda has expertise in all areas of consultative nephrology and provides care for patients with kidney disease, fluid electrolyte abnormalities, and hypertension. Dr. Arruda is the Robert Wood Keeton Professor of Medicine.
Specialties & Services
- Fluid Electrolyte Abnormalities
- Kidney Disease
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3D
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine/Nephrology
- Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Fellowship: Cook County Hospital
- Internship: Antonio Pedro Teaching Hospital
- Medical School: Universidade Federal Fluminense, Niteroi, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Residency: Antonio Pedro Teaching Hospital