Julie Leung, MS, FPA-APRN, CNM
get to know our provider
Julie Leung is a Certified Nurse-Midwife in the Center for Women's Health and University Village who specializes in care before, during, and after pregnancy, pelvic care, and contraceptive services. She believes health care should be a trusting partnership and empowers patients and families to make informed choices and decisions while acknowledging individual and family cultural preferences.
specialties & services
- Nurse Midwife
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Natural, Unmedicated Labor and Birthing Management
- Natural Birth
- Women's Health and Reproductive Choice
- Holistic Women's Health Care
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 4C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
University Village Primary & Specialty Care, Suite 240
1309 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- Master of Science: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Board Certification: American Midwifery Certification Board