Katherine Erbe, MS, FPA-APRN, CNM
get to know our provider
Katherine Erbe is a certified nurse-midwife in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at UI Health. Ms. Erbe specializes in patient- and family-centered gynecologic care, contraceptive services, low-intervention childbirth, and prenatal care. She also works with the team in Maternal-Fetal Medicine to assist in the care of those with high-risk pregnancies.
Specialties & Services
- Nurse Midwife
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Natural Childbirth
- Nutrition Education
- Prenatal Care
- Low Intervention Prenatal and Labor Care
- Family Planning
- Gynecologic Service
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 4A
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
University Village Primary & Specialty Care, Suite 240
1309 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- Board Certification: American Midwifery Certification Board
- Master of Science: University of Wisconsin
- Master of Science: New York University