Kay Rudnitsky, OTD, OTR/L, CLT
Get to know our provider
Kay Rudnitsky is assistant director of Inpatient Therapy Services at UI Health, including Acute Care Physical Therapy, Acute Care Occupational Therapy, and Behavioral Health Occupational Therapy. Ms. Rudnitsky's clinical experience includes acute care, acute rehabilitation, outpatient therapy, lymphedema therapy, and chronic disease self-management, with an emphasis on oncology. Her leadership interests include multidisciplinary work; quality improvement and program development; staff and student development; and making therapy as convenient and effective as possible for patients. Ms. Rudnitsky holds a teaching appointment in the Department of Occupational Therapy at UIC, and she has been involved in campus initiatives around interprofessional education and collaborative care models with all kinds of professionals working together to improve patient care.
Specialties & Services
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Rehabilitation Services
- Inpatient Acute Care Occupational Therapy
- Inpatient Behavioral Health Occupational Therapy
- Inpatient Acute Care Physical Therapy
University of Illinois Hospital, Suite C100
1740 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Internship: US Army Landstuhl Regional Medical Center (Germany)
- Internship: Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago (Shirley Ryan Ability Lab)
- Postgraduate Education: University of Illinois at Chicago