Keia Hobbs, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Hobbs provides full scope family medicine for patients of all ages. She is interested in Women's Health and underserved population and is currently seeing pediatrics, adolescents, adults, and OB/GYN patients. She also provides prenatal care and chronic disease management.
Specialties & Services
- Family Medicine
- Primary Care
- Prenatal Care
- Women's Health
Mile Square Health Center, Main
1220 S. Wood St.
Chicago, IL 60608
- Board Certification: American Board of Family Medicine 2003, Recertified 2010
- Fellowship: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Internship: Cook County Hospital
- Medical School: University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Medicine
- Residency: Cook County Hospital