Keith Thulborn, MD, PhD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Keith Thulborn's clinical focus includes mapping of brain function in the setting of stroke recovery with BOLD contrast fMRI, clinical development of a rapid acute stroke protocol that includes application of sodium imaging to map tissue viability in the setting of acute stroke for planning strokectomy, and serial imaging of large arteriovenous malformations during staged embolization intervention.
Specialties & Services
- Radiology Services
- Stroke Recovery
- Planning for strokectomy
- Embolization intervention
University of Illinois Hospital, 2 West/2nd Floor
1740 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board of Radiology
- Postgraduate: Biochemistry, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Medical School: Washington University
- Residency: Massachusetts General Hospital