Khaled M. Abdelhady, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Khaled Abdelhady has been trained by elite professors in the field of Cardiothoracic Surgery at distinguished universities. Dr. Abdelhady is a primary adult cardiac surgeon who has a practice focus on reconstructive cardiac valve repair surgery, as well as valve replacement and coronary bypass. He is also highly skilled to perform video assisted thoracoscopic anatomical lung resections for lung cancer patients. He is also closely working with our robotic surgeons to develop a robotic thoracic surgery program including diaphragmatic pacing for ALS patients. He will be working closely with our cardiologists, pulmonologists and oncology team to develop a cutting edge adult cardiothoracic surgery program.
Specialties & Services
- Adult Cardiovascular Surgery including Endovascular Thoracic Aortic Surgery
- Cardiac Pacing and Arrhythmia Surgery
- Cardiac Valve Repair and Replacements
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery
- Sympathectomy and Lung Resections
- Tracheal and Diaphragmatic Surgery
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3F
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: General Surgery and Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Board Certification: American Board of Surgery
- Board Certification: American Board of Thoracic Surgery
- Board Certification: Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons, (FRCS), Edinburgh, UK.
- Fellowship: Case Western Reserve University
- Fellowship: Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University
- Medical School: Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University
- Residency: Case Western Reserve University
- Residency: University of Illinois