Kristen Kenan, MD, MPH
Get to know our provider
Dr. Kristen Kenan practices in the Department of Pediatrics at UI Health, both at the Child & Youth Center and the Mile Square Health Center-Englewood location. Dr. Kenan provides general pediatric care to children of all ages, from birth through adolescence, and she has experience in asthma management, mental/behavioral health, autism, developmental delay, and obesity. Dr. Kenan's research interests include the effects of childhood trauma exposure through the H3: Healthy Minds, Healthy Children, Healthy Chicago Project, an integrated pediatric primary care/mental health model at Mile Square-Englewood. A Chicago native, Dr. Kenan has committed her career to serving the underserved areas of the city in a way that not only lets her patients truly feel cared for but also empowers them to care for themselves.
Specialties & Services
- Pediatric Primary Care / General Pediatrics
- Community Pediatrics
- Pediatric Behavioral Health
- Adverse Youth Experiences
- Youth Violence
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 2E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
Mile Square Health Center–Englewood
641 W. 63rd St.
Chicago, Illinois 60621
- Internship: University of Chicago Comer Children's Hospital
- Medical School: Rutgers Medical School
- Postgraduate Education: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Residency: University of Chicago Comer Children's Hospital