Kristen Kenan, MD, MPH
Get to know our provider
A native of Chicago, Dr. Kristen Kenan is the newest member of the medical team at the Mile Square Health Center in the Englewood community. Dr. Kenan is dedicated to providing quality healthcare to children from birth to 18 years old. Dr. Kenan has experience in asthma management, mental/ behavioral health, obesity, and general pediatric care. Her research currently includes building an integrative model for mental health in a pediatric medical home and youth violence prevention.
Specialties & Services
- Pediatric Primary Care / General Pediatrics
- Adolescent Health
- Community Pediatrics
- Youth Violence
Mile Square Health Center, Englewood
641 W. 63rd St.
Chicago, IL 60621
- Internship: University of Chicago Comer Children's Hospital
- Medical School: Rutgers Medical School
- Postgraduate Education: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Residency: University of Chicago Comer Children's Hospital