Kristin L. Miller, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Kristin Miller is a neurologist in the Comprehensive Stroke Center at UI Health. Dr. Miller sees stroke patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings, and she also treats patients with general neurologic problems. Her interests include hospital-based stroke care, stroke in young adults, patient and family education, and community outreach.
specialties & services
- Reversible Cerebral Vasoconstriction Syndrome (RCVS)
- Stroke in the Young
- Quality Improvement
Outpatient Care Center - Suite 4E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: University of Michigan
- Residency: Rush University Medical Center
- Internship: Rush University Medical Center
- Medical School: George Washington University
- Board Certification: Neurology