Lawrence Chan, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Lawrence Chan practices in the Department of Dermatology at UI Health. Dr. Chan cares for patients with atopic dermatitis and blistering skin diseases. His clinical interests also include immunodermatology and autoimmune bullous diseases. He is expert in treating psoriasis, acne, tinea pedis, and pemphigus. Dr. Chan has over 30 years of experience. He is also honored with the Dr Orville J. Stone Professorship in Dermatology.
Specialties & Services
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Blistering Diseases
- Bullous Diseases
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Fellowship: University of Michigan
- Internship: Cooper Hospital, Camden, NJ
- Medical School: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Michigan Medical School