Maggie Crowley, PsyD
get to know our provider
Dr. Maggie Crowley is a licensed clinical psychologist in the Department of Psychiatry at UI Health. Dr. Crowley works with adults facing various challenges, including anxiety, depression, bereavement, relationship issues, and difficult transitions. She uses an integrative approach to therapy, working closely with her clients to not only address current challenges and concerns but also to utilize one's values, strengths, and resources. Dr. Crowley enjoys working with people individually and in groups, and she hopes people leave her office feeling heard, understood, and valued.
specialties & services
- Adult Psychology
- Behavioral Health
- Spectrum of life's challenges
Mile Square Health Center–Main
1220 S. Wood St.
Chicago, IL 60608
- Board Certification Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry
- Fellowship New York University
- Internship Beth Israel Medical Center
- Medical School University of Illinois at Chicago
- Residency Beth Israel Medical Center