Maria T. Caserta, MD/PhD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Caserta is interested in the diagnosis and treatment of mood (affective) disorders in adults and older adults, in addition to the early diagnosis of memory disorders, such as Alzheimer's disease and vascular dementia across the life span. She has done research in animal models of dementia and in certain types of neuroimaging that will help elucidate biological markers for early cognitive decline.
Specialties & Services
- Mood Disorders
Neuropsychiatry & Psycological Services, Suite 430
912 S. Wood St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry
- Fellowship: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurological Sciences at NIMH
- Internship: University of Pennsylvania
- Medical School: Medical College of Pennsylvania
- Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital