Mark Runge, DDS, MS
get to know our provider
Dr. Mark Runge is an orthodontist at the Craniofacial Center at UI Health. Dr. Runge has over 30 years of experience working with cleft palate and craniofacial patients, and his work at UI Health includes providing presurgical orthodontic care for patients who require reconstructive surgery. His research interests include the study of outcomes using 3D virtual treatment planning software for facial reconstruction, and he is interested in evaluating the success of jaw advancement surgery to improve the airway in patients who suffer from obstructive sleep apnea.
specialties & services
- Cleft Palate
- Facial Reconstruction 3D Treatment Planning
- Sleep Medicine
811 S. Paulina St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Residency: University of Illinois
- Postgraduate: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Dental School: Loyola University Dental School
- Board Certification: National Dental Board
- Board Certification: Northeast Regional Clinical Board
- Board Certification: Illinois Orthodontic Specialty Board