Martin Kelly Nicholas, MD, PhD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Nicholas specializes in the treatment of people with brain cancer. As a neuro-oncologist, he oversees the tumor treatments and manages complications such as seizures and headaches that result from brain tumors. Dr. Nicholas and his team provide access to brain tumor clinical trials for interested patients. He also helps patients coordinate their care between the many doctors commonly involved in brain cancer treatment. In addition, he works closely with medical oncologists to diagnose and treat neurological complications of other cancers (for example, breast and lung cancer, lymphoma, etc.).
Specialties & Services
- Brain Tumors
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 1E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Neuro-Oncology
- Board Certification: Neurology
- Fellowship: University of California, San Francisco
- Internship: Evanston Hospital
- Medical School: University of Chicago
- Postgraduate Education: University of Chicago
- Residency: University of Chicago