Masahito Jimbo, MD, PhD, MPH, FAAFP
get to know our provider
Dr. Masahito Jimbo practices in the Department of Family & Community Medicine at UI health. Dr. Jimbo's clinical interests include all aspects of wellness, prevention, and screening; hypertension; chronic kidney disease (CKD); and heart failure. He sees patients of all ages in both inpatient and outpatient settings, and his research interests include cancer screening, patient/physician communication, and shared decision-making. Dr. Jimbo has a bicultural background and is bilingual. He strives to actively listen to patient concerns and clearly explain what is going on and what should happen.
specialties & services
- Family Medicine
- Cancer Screening & Prevention
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Heart Failure
Family Medicine Center at University Village
722 W. Maxwell St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- Residency: Thomas Jefferson University — Philadelphia
- Internship: Thomas Jefferson University — Philadelphia
- Medical School: Keio University School of Medicine — Tokyo
- Postgraduate: Keio University School of Medicine — Tokyo
- Board Certification: Family Medicine