Melody Hrubes, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Melody Hrubes is board-certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine. Dr. Hrubes has experience with broad-based musculoskeletal injuries with particular interest in injury prevention and biomechanical rehabilitation in performing artists, endurance running, and female athletes. She specializes in diagnostic ultrasound, ultrasound-guided procedures, and electrodiagnostic medicine. She is the team physician for the UIC Flames Women's Soccer, Cheerleading, and Dance teams. She has worked with multiple dance companies and volunteers her time annually at the Chicago Marathon. She is the assistant director of the UIC Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship and is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Orthopaedics.
Specialties & Services
- Orthopaedics Sports Medicine
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Sports Medicine and Human Performance Center, Suite 102
839 W. Roosevelt Rd.
Chicago, IL 60607
- Board Certification: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation / Sports Medicine
- Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Internship: St. Francis Hospital
- Medical School: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Residency: Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital