Meredith Wilk, MPH, RD, CSR, LDN
get to know our provider
Meredith Wilk is a registered dietitian specializing in nephrology and renal nutrition. Her goal is to help her patients understand the role diet can play in preventing and managing chronic diseases. Meredith has a passion for public health and providing care individualized to each patient's unique needs. She enjoys getting to know her patients to help them better meet their nutrition goals and maintain nutrition-related quality of life while managing their health.
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
specialties & services
- Nutrition and Wellness
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Kidney Stones
- Chronic Disease Management
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3D
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Internship: Loyola University Chicago
- Graduate School: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Board Certification: Certified Specialist in Renal Nutrition (Commission on Dietetic Registration)