Michael D. Han, DDS
Get to know our provider
Dr. Michael D. Han is a surgeon in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at UI Health. Dr. Han specializes in surgical correction of deformities of the jaw (orthognathic surgery). His subspecialty and clinical interest is in the surgical and nonsurgical management of dysfunction of the temporomandibular (jaw) joint. He also manages full-scope maxillofacial trauma. Dr. Han serves as a reviewer for the Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Specialties & Services
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthognathic Surgery
- Temporomandibular Joint Arthroscopy and Surgery
- Maxillofacial Trauma
College of Dentistry, Room 110
801 S. Paulina St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: Dalhousie University, Nova Scotia
- Residency: University of Washington
- Postgraduate Work: University of California at Los Angeles