Michael Huber, MD, MS
get to know our provider
Dr. Michael Huber is a palliative care physician in Supportive Care Services at UI Health. Dr. Huber's practice focuses on control of pain and other symptoms in addition to helping to determine goals for treatment and advance care planning. His goal is to help to patients with serious illness improve their quality of life.
specialties & services
- Internal Medicine
- Supportive Care
- Palliative Care
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 1E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: University of Chicago
- Residency: University of Chicago
- Internship: University of Chicago
- Medical School: University of Chicago
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine
- Board Certification: Hospice & Palliative Medicine