Michael Naylor, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Michael Naylor is the director of the Behavioral Health and Welfare Program at UI Health. Dr. Naylor's clinical interests include child and adult psychiatry, general psychiatry, and sleep disorders medicine, and he is an expert in child and adolescent mood disorders and psychopharmacology. He is affiliated with the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP), the Illinois Council of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (ICCAP), and the Association of Professional Sleep Societies (APSS), and he has received the AACAP Norbert and Charlotte Rieger Service Program Award for Excellence as director of the Behavioral Health and Welfare Program. Dr. Naylor also serves as director of the Clinical Services in Psychopharmacology Program at UI Health.
Specialties & Services
- Adolescent/Child Psychiatry
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Mood Disorders
- Child Psychiatry
- Pediatric Sleep Disorders
Institute for Juvenile Research, Room 155
1747 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board Of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Board Certification: American Board of Psych. & Neuro.
- Medical School: University of North Dakota School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Michigan Medical School