Muhammad Najjar, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Muhammad Najjar is a neurologist at UI Health, specializing in sleep medicine. Dr. Najjar treats patient with disorders related to sleep, including patients who snore, stop breathing in sleep, feel drowsy during the day, have difficulty sleeping, or have abnormal behavior in sleep. He works closely with patients to address their complaints and develop individualized treatment plans to meet their needs and expectations. Dr. Najjar's goal is successful treatment and patient satisfaction.
Specialties & Services
- Sleep Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Sleep Science Center, Suite 104
2242 W. Harrison St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Sleep Medicine
- Board Certification: Clinical Neurophysiology
- Board Certification: Neurology
- Fellowship: Louisiana State University
- Medical School: University of Aleppo
- Residency: Louisiana State University
- Internship: University of Tennessee