Nathaniel Koo, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Nathaniel Koo is a pediatric surgeon at UI Health. Dr. Koo specializes in surgically treating a number of conditions - including hernias, gastrointestinal diseases, and lung diseases - in children of all ages, from newborns to teens. His clinical interests include pediatric general surgery, pediatric thoracic surgery, congenital anomalies, and minimally invasive surgery.
Specialties & Services
- Pediatric Surgery
- Surgery General
- Minimal Access Surgery
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3F
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Internship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Medical School: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Board Certification: American Board of Surgery - General Surgery
- Board Certification: American Board of Surgery - Pediatric Surgery