Neelofer Shafi, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Neelofer Shafi is a certified neurologist who can help you with problems with your nervous system, brain, and recovery from a stroke. Dr. Shafi is board certified in both neurology & vascular neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology.
She primarily works within Critical Care in ICU.
Specialties & Services
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage
- Stroke (Women)
- Transient Ischemic Attack
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 4E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Vascular Neurology
- Board Certification: Neurology
- Fellowship: Hospital of University of Pennsylvania
- Internship: New York Presbyterian Hospital, Weill, Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: Baqai Medical University
- Residency: New York Presbyterian Hospital, Weill, Cornell Medical Center