Neha Agnihotri, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Neha Agnihotri specializes in the care of allergies, asthma, and immunology. She provides evaluation, testing, and treatment for a broad range of conditions, including allergic rhinitis; food, drug and stinging-insect allergies; asthma; chronic rhinosinusitis; hives; angioedema; and immunodeficiency. Dr. Agnihotri is committed to providing patient care that is compassionate and collaborative, and she prioritizes working with patients to help them understand their condition and improve their quality of life. She also has a special interest in medical education and the transition of allergy/immunodeficiency patients from pediatric to adult care.
Specialties & services
- Allergy and Immunology
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Allergy & Immunology
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine
- Board Certification: Pediatrics
- Medical School: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Internship: University of California Los Angeles
- Residency: University of California Los Angeles
- Fellowship: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine