Nicholas Callahan, MPH, DMD, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Nicholas Callahan is a surgeon in the Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at UI Health. Dr. Callahan specializes in treating patients with both benign and malignant pathologies of the head and neck. He specializes in both removal of tumors and reconstructions of the defects, and he also manages maxillofacial trauma. Dr. Callahan is educated both in medicine and dentistry, and he is fellowship-trained in head and neck oncologic surgery and microvascular surgery.
Specialties & Services
- Head and Neck Cancer Surgery
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Head and Neck Oncology
- Microvascular Reconstruction
- Maxillofacial Trauma
College of Dentistry, Room 110
801 S. Paulina St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: University of Maryland
- Residency: Kings County Hospital Center
- Internship: SUNY Downstate
- Medical School: SUNY Downstate