Nikolas A. Mata Machado, MD, MHA
get to know our provider
Dr. Nikolas Machado practices in the Department of Pediatric Neurology at UI Health. Dr. Machado specializes in treating patients with neurofibromatosis (NF), epilepsy, and headaches, and he also sees patients with developmental delay, autism, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). He is director of the multidisciplinary Neurofibromatosis Clinic at UI Health.
Specialties & Services
- Pediatric Neurology
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 2E
1801 West Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Postgraduate: Executive Master Of Healthcare Administration - University of Illinois
- Fellowship: University of Chicago
- Residency: Woodhull Hospital Center – New York University
- Residency: Ipsemg – Brazil
- Internship: University of Chicago
- Medical School: Federal University of Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Board Certifications: Epilepsy, Neurology(with special qualifications in Child Neurology), Headache, Neuroimaging