Nishant Srinivasan, MBBS, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Nishant Srinivasan practices in the Department of Pediatrics at UI Health, specializing in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Srinivasan is the Director of Neonatal Simulation and Neonatal Transports in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), and he serves as the NICU liaison for the Pediatric Residency Program. His clinical and research interests include neonatal respiratory physiology, neonatal resuscitation, assisted ventilation of the neonate, and acute kidney injury in preterm infants. Dr. Srinivasan has an interest in medical education and learning through simulation, and he is actively involved in mentoring residents and Neonatal-Perinatal fellows.
Specialties & Services
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Children’s Hospital University of Illinois
1740 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Residency: Mount Sinai Hospital, Chicago
- Internship: Mount Sinai Hospital, Chicago
- Board Certifications: General Pediatrics, Neonatal and Perinatal Medicine