Olga M. Vila, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Olga Vila practices in the Division of Rheumatology at UI Health. Dr. Vila has a special interest in degenerative, inflammatory, and crystalline arthritis, including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, and pseudogout. An former collegiate tennis player, her personal experience in athletics has enhanced her ability to diagnose and treat the diverse and complex musculoskeletal problems she encounters as a rheumatologist.
specialties & services
- Gout and Pseudogout
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Internship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Medical School: University of Puerto Rico
- Board Certification: Rheumatology