Patricia W. Finn, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Patricia W. Finn is the head of the Department of Medicine at UI Health, where she oversees the care, research, and academic activities of the department’s nine divisions. A clinical pulmonologist, Dr. Finn specializes in pulmonary and critical care medicine, and she provides care to patients with a wide range of pulmonary disorders, including asthma. Dr. Finn is the Earl M. Bane Chair of the Department of Medicine in the University of Illinois College of Medicine.
specialties & services
- Pulmonary and Critical Care
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School
- Residency: Montefiore Hospital and Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Internship: Montefiore Hospital and Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine