Peter Varga, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Peter Varga practices in the Division of Pediatric Cardiology at UI Health. Dr. Varga specializes cardiac genetics (familial heart diseases) and advanced cardiac imaging (CT/MRI). He also focuses the prevention of acquired heart diseases to reduce the burden of adulthood and aging-related heart problems. As many of my patients become adults, Dr. Varga continues to provide specialty care to patients with congenital heart problems, and he directs the Adult Congenital Heart Disease Clinic at UI Health.
Specialties & Services
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Advanced Cardiac Imaging (Cardiac CT/Cardiac MRI)
- Cardiac Genetics/Familial Heart Diseases (Marfan Syndrome)
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 2E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
55th & Pulaski Health Collaborative
5525 S. Pulaski Rd.
Chicago, IL 60629
- Fellowship: Cornell University Medical School
- Residency: St Luke's — Roosevelt Medical Center, Columbia University Medical School
- Internship: St Luke's — Roosevelt Medical Center
- Medical School: Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara (UAG), State University of New York