Pranshu Adavadkar, MD
Get to know our provider
With more than 10 years of clinical experience in both outpatient clinic and hospital settings, Dr. Adavadkar understands how important it is for the patients and their parents to get best possible care in a timely manner. Dr. Adavadkar takes pride in providing care in a respectful, compassionate manner. He believes that the parents know their child better than anyone else and spends a significant time listening to their concerns and working with them as a team. Along with managing common medical conditions like cold, asthma, rash, ear infections etc., he has extensive experience in managing behavior disorders like ADHD, ADD etc. His special area of expertise is sleep disorders including obstructive sleep apnea, inability to fall or stay asleep, restless sleep, and non-restorative sleep which contribute to various common behavior and learning problems. He also works closely with adolescents and young adults with sleep problems.
Specialties & Services
- Pediatric Primary Care / General Pediatrics
- Pediatric Sleep Disorder
- Primary Care
- Pediatric Sleep Disorders
Sleep Sciences Center, Suite 104
2242 W. Harrison St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatrics- Board Certified, American Board of Medical Subspecialties (ABMS) -Board Eligible
- Fellowship: University of Michigan
- Internship: John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook County
- Medical School: Seth G.S. Medical College
- Residency: John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook County