Priti Marwaha Nuthakki, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Priti Marwaha Nuthakki specializes in the care of patients with cirrhosis, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, hepatitis B and C, hepatocellular carcinoma, and autoimmune liver disease. As part of the Liver Transplant team at UI Health, Dr. Marwaha also evaluates patients in need of transplantation and is part of their post-transplant care team.
Specialties & Services
- Liver Transplantation
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 1B
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Internship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Medical School: Saint Louis University
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Transplant Hepatology