Pritikanta Paul, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Pritikanta Paul practices in the Department of Neurology at UI Health. Dr. Paul specializes in nerve and muscle diseases, and he treats patients with chronic neuromuscular conditions like muscular dystrophy, chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP), ALS, and myasthenia gravis. Dr. Paul evaluates patients presenting with symptoms of tingling/numbness and/or muscle weakness, and he performs EMG to help diagnose neuromuscular conditions.
Specialties & Services
- Chronic neuromuscular conditions
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Muscular dystrophy
- Myasthenia gravis
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 4E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: Mayo Clinic — Rochester, Minnesota
- Residency: University of Toledo
- Internship: University of Toledo
- Medical School: Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College and Hospital — India
- Board Certification: Neurology & Neuromuscular Medicine