Rachel N. Caskey, MD, MPP
Pediatric Primary Care
get to know our provider
Dr. Rachel Caskey is board-certified in both pediatrics and internal medicine and provides primary care for all ages. Dr. Caskey is a health services researcher with an interest in improving national vaccination efforts. She has an appointment at UIC School of Public Health and is a member of the UIC Cancer Center where she collaborates on efforts to improve HPV vaccination rates to reduce the incidence of HPV-related cancers.
Specialties & Services
- Internal Medicine
- Pediatric Primary Care / General Pediatrics
- Adolescent Health
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3A
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatrics
- Medical School: Jefferson Medical College
- Residency: University of Michigan Medical Center