Raymond Curry, MD, FACP
Get to know our provider
Dr. Raymond Curry is the senior associate dean for educational affairs for the University of Illinois College of Medicine. Dr. Curry is a physician and medical educator with over 30 years of professional experience. His scholarly and educational interests include physician/patient communication; curriculum development; and promoting access to health-professions education for students under-represented in medicine, including students with disabilities. He is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians and has been listed annually in Best Doctors in America since 1999.
Specialties & Services
- General Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3A
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Residency: Northwestern University/McGaw Medical Center
- Internship: Northwestern University/McGaw Medical Center
- Medical School: Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine