Reed Berger, MD, PNS
get to know our provider
Dr. Reed Berger-Fleishman is a Bariatrician in the subspecialty of Internal Medicine. She is also a Physician Nutrition Specialist and is board-certified in both Internal Medicine and Nutrition. Currently, she practices primarily Bariatrics at UI Health in the Nutrition and Wellness Center and Surgery Center. She is the Medical Director of the medically supervised weight loss programs. Her expertise is in following the nutritional needs and comorbidities (presence of two chronic diseases or conditions in a patient) for preoperative and postoperative bariatric surgery patients. She also specializes in Obesity Pharmacotherapy management.
Specialties & Services
- Bariatric Surgery
- Nutrition and Wellness
- Medical Weight Management
- Nutrition Education
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 1C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certification: American Board of Nutrition
- Internship: Lutheran General Hospital
- Medical School: Rosalind Franklin University \ Chicago Medical School
- Residency: Lutheran General Hospital