Richard Sroka, PT, MPT, OCS, FAAOMPT
Get to know our provider
Rich Sroka practices in the Department of Rehabilitation Services at UI Health. An orthopedic manual physical therapist, Mr. Sroka treats patients with a variety of orthopedic conditions, and he has a special interest in treating spine patients. He is currently researching low back pain as part of his PhD dissertation and lectures current physical therapy students in the UIC College of Applied Health Sciences.
Specialties & Services
- Physical Therapy
- Rehabilitation Services
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Lower-Back Pain
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 2C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: The Manual Therapy Institute
- Residency: The Manual Therapy Institute
- Postgraduate: Northern Illinois University-PhD in Health Sciences
- Board Certification: Board Certification in Orthopedics
- Board Certification: Fellow, American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Therapists