Robert Arensman, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Robert Arensman is the division chief of pediatric surgery at UI Health. Dr. Arensman's clinical interests include pediatric general surgery, pediatric thoracic surgery, congenital anomalies, and biliary atresia. He has been in practice for more than 20 years.
Specialties & Services
- Pediatric Surgery
- Surgery General
Outpatient Care Center, 2E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board — General Surgery
- Board Certification: American Board — Pediatric Surgery
- Fellowship: Children's Hopsital of Boston
- Internship: University of Illinois Medical Center
- Medical School: University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago