Rosalia C. Gonzalez, DNP, MS, BSN
get to know our provider
Rosalia Gonzalez is a nurse practitioner in the Division of Cardiology at UI health. Ms. Gonzalez's clinical focus is on cardiac arrhythmias and cardiac implantable devices. She runs the cardiac device clinic and oversees the clinical aspects of remote device monitoring. Ms. Gonzalez has whole-patient and individualized approach to providing patient care to promote positive patient outcomes.
specialties & services
- Implantable Monitors
- Cardiac Implantable Electronic Devices (Pacemakers)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship:University of Illinois Hospital
- Residency:University of Illinois Hospital
- Internship:University of Illinois Hospital
- Postgraduate:University of Illinois Hospital
- Board Certification:AACN
- Board Certification:IBHRE