Russell Brown, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Russell Brown practices in the Department of Gastroenterology at UI Health. Dr. Brown sees patients with a range of gastrointestinal conditions, and he has special expertise in diseases of the pancreas and bile duct, and in the evaluation of gastrointestinal bleeding. His specialties include advanced endoscopy, endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), and double-balloon enteroscopy (DBE).
Specialties & Services
- Colon and Rectal Cancer
- Advanced Endoscopy
- ERCP: Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography
- DBE: Double Balloon Enteroscopy
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 1B
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: University of Maryland Medical Center
- Residency: University of Maryland Medical Center
- Internship: University of Maryland Medical Center
- Medical School: Northwestern University (Feinberg) Medical School
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology