Sally Campbell-Lee, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Sally Campbell-Lee is the Director of Transfusion Medicine at UI Health. Her research is focused on the use of red blood cell transfusions in sickle cell disease and the immune effects of transfusion, especially red blood cell sensitization.
Specialties & Services
- Sickle Cell
- Blood Banking
- Transfusion Medicine
Clinical Sciences North, Room 130
840 S. Wood St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Clinical Pathology/Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine
- Fellowship: Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
- Internship: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Medical School: The Albany Medical College of Union University
- Residency: University of Maryland Medical Systems