Samuel Ohlander, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Samuel Ohlander practices in the Department of Urology at UI Health. Dr. Ohlander specializes in male infertility, fertility preservation, low testosterone, vasectomies, and microsurgical vasectomy reversals. He also treats patients with erectile dysfunction, sexual dysfunction, penile prosthesis implantation, and Peyronie's disease (abnormal penile curvature). Dr. Ohlander is a member of several prominent urologic societies, including the American Urologic Association, American Society for Reproductive Medicine, Sexual Medicine Society, and the Chicago Urologic Society.
Specialties & Services
- Male Fertility and Infertility
- Male Infertility
- Sexual Dysfunction
Mile Square Health Center, Urology Clinic
1220 S. Wood St.
Chicago, IL 60608
- Fellowship: Baylor College of Medicine
- Internship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Medical School: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago