Sence (Penny) E. Feldmann, MS, FPA-APRN, CNM
get to know our provider
Penny Feldmann is a certified nurse-midwife in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at UI Health. Ms. Feldman specializes in low-risk pregnancy; well-woman annual gynecological exams with Pap smears, STD treatment, mammography, and contraception. She is supportive of vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC) and birth plans.
Specialties & Services
- Nurse Midwife
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Low-risk Pregnancy
- VBAC (vaginal birth after Cesarean)
- IUD (intrauterine birth control)
- Nexplanon insertion and removal
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 4C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60620
University Village Primary & Specialty Care, Suite 240
1309 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- Board Certification: American Midwifery Certification Board
- Master of Science: University of Illinois at Chicago - Nurse-Midwifery