Sence (Penny) E. Feldmann, MS, FPA-APRN, CNM
Get to know our provider
Sence (Penny) Feldmann is a certified nurse-midwife in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at UI Health. Ms. Feldmann specializes in low-risk OB/GYN care. She provides individualized, patient-centered care, including Pap smears, STD screening, mammography, and prenatal care. Ms. Feldmann is committed to the normal birth process and keeping the rate of cesarean section low; she also highly promotes vaginal births after cesarean (VBAC, VBA2C).
Specialties & Services
- Nurse Midwife
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Adolescent Contraception
- Adolescent Gynecology
- Adolescent STD Treatment and Prevention
- Birth Alternatives
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 4C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60620
University Village Primary & Specialty Care, Suite 240
1309 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- Board Certification: American Midwifery Certification Board
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Master of Science: University of Illinois at Chicago - Nurse-Midwifery