Siavash Azarnia, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Siavash Azarnia is a palliative care physician in Supportive Care Services at UI Health. Dr. Azarnia's focus is on helping patients live their best lives for as long as possible. He considers working with patients who have a serious illness and helping them and their loved ones navigate the difficulties that come with it is to be his life's work. Dr. Azarnia is honored to serve the UI Health community and advocate for his patients.
specialties & services
- Supportive Care
- Palliative Care
University of Illinois Hospital
1740 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: University of Wisconsin–Madison
- Residency: Rush University Medical Center — Chicago
- Internship: Rush University Medical Center — Chicago
- Medical School: Drexel University College of Medicine — Philadelphia
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine